Thursday, September 9, 2010

GoGs 235-237: The SoZo Prep Days

The downside of not keeping up with these GoGs is that I sometimes forget what they are for certain days. So here's to clumping a few days together, knowing I did much of the same things on these days ... specifically, in this case, I worked on SoZo stuff. :)

The last week of August, I spent 3 days in a row working on various projects for SoZo. I prepared lesson plans, worked on signs, wrote notes to the students, updated the SoZo facebook page ... things like that.

Lately, I've been lax with my focus on SoZo. I've just been lazy if I really get down to it. It's so easy to be lazy, isn't it? Gosh! .... And the past week and a half hasn't helped my prep for SoZo 'cause I started a new job at an after school program. It doesn't take up my whole day by any means, but it is something new ... and since it's later in the day, I can sleep in pretty late if I want to ... and I always want to! ;) ... So it'll take some focus to get back to a routine and start working on SoZo stuff again.

But when I look at my days of SoZo prep, whether they be a lot several days in a row or few and far between, I think about how blessed I am to be working in youth ministry ... and now kids ministry at the after school program! God allowing me to do what I love - everyday - now that's grace!!!! :D

No comments: