Friday, May 6, 2016

Dear Hadassah on your First Birthday

Dear, Hadassah,

My beautiful Haddie girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am so thankful that you are my daughter.  You are so beautiful, sweet, and strong-willed already.  It has been fun and challenging to watch you grow this year.  It's still amazing to me that you've been on the planet for an entire year.  And what a year of lessons and late nights and joys and tears and awesome times together it has been.  You are such an incredible gift in my life.  Ever since you were born, God has taught me so much about selfless love and grace and thankfulness.  Being your mom is growing me in amazing ways!  God is using you to bless and challenge my life and mind and heart everyday.  And I am so incredibly thankful for that - and even more so, I am thankful for you!

I am praying for you, and I am beyond excited to continue watching you grow and teaching you and loving you the best I can.  You are such a precious and perfect gift in my life.  I love you, Haddie!

Happy 1st Birthday, baby girl!

Love,
Your Mama :)
Jeremiah 17:7-8

No comments: