Monday, October 31, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge Day 6




Day 6: A picture of a person you'd like to trade places with for a day

My brother is one of the most inspiring people I know and one of my heroes. Wes is one of "those" people. Ya know who I'm talkin' about? The kind of person you wanna be like 'cause he's so positive and upbeat and outgoing. I would love to trade places with him for a day just to see what it's like to be THAT optimistic. I think I'm a pretty optimistic person a lot of the time, but over the past few years, I haven't been able to STAY an optimist because I don't know how to keep an eternal perspective. But Wes knows how. He's so good at seeing the big picture - even when he's going through a rough time. It takes a lot for him to get down. He's just good at staying determined to win ... to live his life to the fullest ... to get what he wants. And he's so outgoing. He's worked hard to get where he is, but he's always been a social guy, never really worrying about what other people think. How does he do that? Gosh. I want all of these qualities! Man, do I? So if I could trade places with anyone in the world, it'd be Wes. If I could walk around this planet for just 5 minutes with Wes' outlook, I know I would be a changed woman. Needless to say, I think a lot of my little brother ... he inspires me.

No comments: