Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CHOSEN

1 Peter 2:9-10
"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.  Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but no you have received mercy."

God chose me, has given me an eternal inheritance, set me apart for His own purposes, and adopted me as His child SO THAT I can proclaim His excellencies, SO THAT I can live for HIS GLORY.  And as a bonus, He has poured His mercy all over my life.  How incredible!  Today, that word “CHOSEN” is MY word.  That word CHOSEN is for me!  God CHOSE me!  He picked me out at the foundation of the world … to love Him, honor Him, serve Him … be all for Him.  That is so beyond any gift I could ever imagine, beyond any gift I could ever be given.  Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

A.smith said...

That is so sweet to hear. I love your rendition of the ghetto 10 commandments . I am also a sucker for sweetie . I was feeling down today and read your post , it lifted me up and gave me encouragement . I'm trying to think of a name for a catering business .1 that would honor god , in 1 that would confirm that is the direction he wants me to go in . any suggestions .email them to a smith 027 @ hotmail.com . thank you tony