Sunday, April 13, 2014

SoZo Devotionals: Made to Crave

Hey, all!  Sorry I didn't get any devos posted last week.  We went to North Carolina and got back late Sunday night ... and well, I spaced it.  But this week's devos are awesome!  I pulled them from my Made to Crave study I've been working through over the past couple months.  This week is simple, but if you really take some time to think about these verses by answering the questions, they can really give you some perspective!  Have a wonderful week!  I love you all bunches!

Sunday, April 13th – Read Ephesians 5:25-33
What does this passage teach about daily dependence on God?
What significance does this passage have for my life in Christ?

Monday, April 14th – Read Philippians 3:18-19
What does this passage teach about daily dependence on God?
What significance does this passage have for my life in Christ?

Tuesday, April 15th – Read Revelation 2:17
What does this passage teach about daily dependence on God?
What significance does this passage have for my life in Christ?

Wednesday, April 16th – Read Psalm 73:23-26
What does this passage teach about daily dependence on God?
What significance does this passage have for my life in Christ?

Thursday, April 17th – Read Lamentations 3:22-26
What does this passage teach about daily dependence on God?
What significance does this passage have for my life in Christ?

Friday, April 18th – Read Matthew 6:9-13
What does this passage teach about daily dependence on God?
What significance does this passage have for my life in Christ?

Saturday, April 19th – Read Deuteronomy 8:3
What does this passage teach about daily dependence on God?

What significance does this passage have for my life in Christ?

No comments: