Monday, February 9, 2009

I DIED ...

Well, as I'm sure you've all noticed ....

I DIED.

That is why I have not been blogging.



Ha! I feel like I died. Fell of the face of the planet. Buried myself under all of my Mical-isms (tutoring, school, ministry - ahh!).
Thanks to everyone who misses my blog. That means a ton! :D .... I have a few blog posts I've been storing up ... about my Proverbs study about wisdom, about bosomness (those who know my friendship with Emily Karas will know what that means) ... and then there's the whole debate between Calvinism and Arminianism. Bru ha ha! Judy's been getting on me about finishing the T.U.L.I.P. and taking a look at the Arminian point of view. ;) .... Good stuff! Lots to come! If I get more than 5 minutes of down time in the next few weeks, I will be back soon. But until then!

Live for Jesus.
Love every person who crosses your path.
Laugh until you cry.

That's better preachin' than you think! Get to it! :D And I will too!!!!!!!! :D

Well ... just getting on to say ... I died. But I'm being revived. Ha ha! God is doing lots in my life! I am happy. I am content. I am growing more in love with Jesus.

My God-given, God-taught, God-cherished motto (God gave me this motto through the lessons He taught me over the several months, and I cherish it! ... That's what that means.) :)
LIFE

IS

GOOD.

Because ...

GOD

IS

FAITHFUL.


Love you all! A L O T !!!

1 comment:

bmhs said...

Alright!
Mical. Is. Back. :D

Good mottos! Live, Love, and Laugh.
And life is always good because God is always faithful....that is so hard to learn, but incredibly freeing when you finally can grasp it!

Hey, the little "word verification" for this comment is "upways"...where are you headed? Upways, ma'am! :)

Let's keep earnestly seeking the Lord and moving upways. :)

Alex