Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Inspirationals :)

Today on Facebook, I discovered a blank you can fill in that I've never seen before: Who inspires you? I tried to fill it out, but it won't let me publish it. I must have to pick someone lame, like a famous person or something. And I don't want to do that ... 'cause not many, if any, famous people inspire me ... only people I know and love. But yeah ... it wouldn't let me post it, so I'll post it here instead. :)

People who inspire me ...

Ben Nilsen - for his spiritual depth and unfailing devotion to the Lord.

Sara-Ruth Riggs - for her passion for life, people, and Jesus and compassion for the world.

Andy Schnur - for his faithfulness, leadership, friendship, and love for God.

Wes Masterson - for his positive perspective of life and desire to see the world come to know Jesus as Lord.

What a gift from God to have these people in my life!

No comments: