Monday, July 7, 2014

Journey with Jesus Day 19

I'm trying again, today, to get back on track. I called this a journey for a good reason....'cause I keep losing the path. I wanna be healthier, but man, bad choices are everywhere...and they are so appealing .....at the time. There are ups and downs on the journey....no matter what kind of journey you're on. Just don't give up! We can't give up. We must keep working at our goals. I must keep trying to get healthy. And really, even if I don't lose another pound in my life, I have made lifestyle changes that make me healthier today than I was a year ago. Imperfect progress is still progress. ....... And today was an up day even if I did have some ice cream. :) .... So don't give up, everyone who is trying for something better! I know I'm not going to!

Breakfast - sausage and cheese
Lunch - turkey sausage, green beans, and broccoli & cauliflower
Snack - apple with peanut butter, cottage cheese, and trail mix
Dinner - chicken, cauliflower, and asparagus & zucchini
Dessert - Frost Bite :)
More than 64 ounces of water
45 minutes of Zumba!

No comments: