Monday, July 21, 2014

Journey with Jesus Day 23

I am continuing to commit my journey to better health to the Lord. Over the past week, I have really tried to throw out my old ways of thinking...no more condemnation...no more wrong reasons for trying to be healthy. I need to honor God with my body. That's really all I need to focus my heart and mind and efforts on. I'm beginning to learn ... if I don't work at my health from this starting point, then I will give up and then stay discouraged. Perspective is everything. So I will keep setting goals. I will keep taking things one day at a time and one meal at a time. God will help me. God IS helping me. :)

Breakfast - slice of bacon , slice of cheese, and part of an apple
Lunch - turkey avocado BLT and broccoli cheese soup
Snack - trail mix, cheese stick, and a few slices of tomato
Dinner - chicken,  green beans,  and mashed potatoes
Dessert - spoonful of peanut butter with chocolate chips
64 ounces of water

No comments: