Thursday, October 7, 2010

GoG 257: The Autograph Picture of Zachary Levi!!!

Hahaha!
So way back in April or May, I wrote a short letter to Zachary Levi ... the star of NBC's CHUCK. Such a great show! Love it!
I felt like such a nerd writing to a celebrity ... but for some reason I felt compelled to ... maybe 'cause I have a tiny crush on the actor. Ha!
I said something to the affect of ...

"I don't know what a guy like you would need, but this verse has helped me through a lot. I hope it encourages you.
Psalm 73:26 - My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Sending up a prayer for you right now.
Mical Masterson"

Too funny!
Well, last month, I received a reply!!!! It was an signed picture of the guy! What!? Are you kidding me!? When I sent my letter, I wondered if it would even reach him at all ... and I get an autograph picture???? Awesome! Needless to say, it made my day; I showed it to Uncle Mike; and it's hanging on my wall in my room. ;)

No comments: