Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GoG 266-268: The Birthday Weekend in Nashville

The last weekend of September, I headed to Nashville to hang out with my Em for her birthday. Her birthday is on the 26th.

Friday night ...
I got to Emily and Barry's around 10:30 that night. She opened her present; we watched a movie; and then we hit the beds.
Saturday ...
We had a blast on Saturday! Em recently got a new camera - a nice one! So she took pictures of me - I was her first photo shoot. We got some together too. And then we went shopping all night. We both spent too much money and had a great time!
Sunday ...
Sunday morning we went to Jared Snyder's church. And I had a blast there. They are fairly charismatic, open, free worshipers ... and it was fun to see Jared and watch him worship. And then we all went to dinner that night for Emily's birthday. Josh and Kelli came too. Such a fun couple. And Josh is a hoot! He thought I had a funny laugh.
Monday morning ...
I woke up extra early to head home ... to get back in time for after school.

I don't get to see Em very often anymore, so it was great to spend a long weekend with her.

No comments: