Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GoG 272: The Guy at After School

Last week at after school, we had a new guy switch with one of our ladies for a few days. And it turned out to be a guy named Michael Smither. I went to high school with Michael. I didn't ever really talk to the guy ... it was in my brother's grade, a friend of my brother's, but not a person I crossed paths with often. But it was great having him at after school.

Later on the first day he was there, he looked at me during movie time and said, "Hey, Mical, I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together." And that sparked a whole conversation about what we've been doing since high school, our lack of knowing what life is gonna bring, and after school. I found it to be quite a blessing to talk to a nice guy that I know but don't know well. It's just cool to see how God brings paths together.

No comments: