Monday, July 13, 2009

'Cause I'm just that S & C :D

So ... I've mentioned before that I'm fairly sappy ... and ya'll know that I'm cheesy. :) So you should watch this clip.
The movie, Enchanted, is one of my new favorites.
Besides the main character singing and dancing through half the movie, she's also a ridiculous romantic. ... I think I would describe myself as that to some degree too. ;) ... So ya'll should check out this clip to see what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB_Qh5TBGoc

If that doesn't work, go to youtube, and type in "Enchanted Dance Scene."
Good stuff .... if you're sappy and cheesy like me. :)

1 comment:

bmhs said...

Aww...I love how delicate she is, and how strong and supportive he is.
He cherishes her.
And she lets him.

This is a good lesson to us. Reminds of the Ludy books.

Goodness, I can read a lesson into anything.

Glad you liked your notebook! It was to make.(=

*A