Friday, July 30, 2010

GoG 195: The Love of My Life

Ha! So the bad thing about not blogging my GoGs every single day like I planned in the beginning is that you sometimes forget what some of the GoGs were. I try to write down a quick phrase to remind me of that day's GoG.

July 15th (GoG 195) - Worked on SoZo stuff
July 16th (GoG 196) - Hung out with Hannah Baker
July 17th (GoG 197) - James and Hannah's wedding
etc.

Well, on the 15th ... I didn't write something down. And I can't remember for the life of me what my grace was for that day. Sad, I know. Lame, I know. Forgetting God's grace ... now that's just bad. ... Eventually, I looked through some SoZo records and saw that I worked on some SoZo stuff that day ... so that's what I'm gonna use for my glimpse of grace for the 15th of July. :)

SoZo.
My favorite thing - people - calling - passion - in the world!!!!!
My kids are so amazing! They make my life complete! I just see a picture of one of 'em, and I start thinking about how much I love each of them, how thankful I am to be called to youth ministry, what a blessing it is for them to be in my life. It's beyond a privilege and beyond grace to get PAID to love on my teenagers!!!! It's not a job at all most of the time ... it's just the love of my life! My kids are the love of my life! :)

No comments: