Thursday, September 9, 2010

GoG 234: The Relevant Magazine Articles

Okay ... back to blogging! I'm getting caught up ... a little. And I'm determined to finish all my long-lost posts and get totally caught up tonight. We'll see how that goes. ;)

Pastor Mike posts various articles on his facebook page from an online magazine - Relevant Magazine. It's a Christian magazine with articles about God, life, culture, our walks with the Lord ... it's got some good stuff!

I've found a handful of articles that I've definitely related to ... about the college/career years, about prayer and devotions, about waiting on the Lord. Sounds good, right?

It's so encouraging to read about the struggles and triumphs and strivings that others are going through. And it's always grace when another person's story encourages and convicts me. .... If you've never been to this magazine's site, Google "Relevant Magazine" and check it out! :)

No comments: