Thursday, September 9, 2010

GoG 248: The Labor Day in Bedford

Only 4 more posts to go, and I'll be caught up! It's a miracle!!!!!

Every Labor Day, my parents, brother, and I head down to Bedford, Indiana for a day with my dad's side of the family. I remember, as a kid, I didn't like going 'cause "all we did was sit around and stare at each other." Haha! We really do that ... well, with a little talking. But I've grown to enjoy it the older I get. It's always good to see my aunts and uncles and cousins and my granny and gramps, of course. We usually eat lots of food and then sit around talking. Sometimes, we play cornhole or euchre. But mostly, we just chat, catch up on life since we only see each other about 3 times a year - Easter, Labor Day, and Christmas.

Family. Now that's grace, isn't it?
Thank you, Lord, for family :)

No comments: