Saturday, September 11, 2010

GoG 253: The "Why the Heck Would You Want All the Details about My Day?" Post :)

Today ... well, I tossed and turned all night. Not sure why ... I've been doing that for the past week. So I finally woke up at 8:00 and headed downstairs to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Cartoons these days are so weird - warped, even ... and sometimes gross or somewhat crude. So I finally turned off the TV and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up again around 12noon. Then, I got dressed and made a few stops ... went to Calvary to do a few quick things for SoZo, went to check on Jared and Maggie's garage sale - they're having it tomorrow instead (rained out!), and then I went to Dugan's for an oil change. They were closed. So I came home, plopped down on the couch, watched a movie ... and then fixed dinner, ate dinner. Then a walk ... a long walk. Then ... I took my autographed picture of Zachary Levi over to Uncle Mike and Jen's ... I just had to show them! And I stayed for over 2 hours ... chatting and watching a movie.

Ha! But why on earth would you want to know all those details??!!! Hahaha! We'll just say I'm sharing about my day with my BBF who lives 5 hours away. You'll appreciate the details, Em. ;)

Aww ... and the grace in all that. I'm sure I could find a few glimpses, but I'm gonna go with hangin' out with UM and Jen. They are definitely at the top of my favorite people ever list ... so it's always great to chat with them. And their house feels like a second home to me. :)

No comments: