Thursday, September 9, 2010

GoG 240: The Talk to Me Meeting

I had a meeting with my student leaders in SoZo a little over a week ago. It was the first one ever! We got frosties at Wendy's and sat and "chatted" about the friendliness level of our youth group. I didn't get much out of them. I have pretty quiet and reserved kids in my group, which is pretty funny when you think about my personality. But anyways ... the meeting wasn't overly successful, but the 45-minute or so wait we had until youth group was pretty fun. Although most of my kids aren't too talkative with me ... when they get talking to each other, they are stinkin' hilarious! And it was fun to hear about their school stories and teacher stories and their jokes. I love to watch my kids smile ... and hear 'em laugh! So fun! I think it's a little extra glimpse of grace to hear my kids laugh because they are my favorite people!!!

No comments: