Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mical's Heroes :)

Hey, all! :)  Wow ... it's been almost an entire week since my last post!  That is crazy!  I know you all have missed my 8,000 posts a week. ;) ... Well, this one isn't really new.  I want to change my "Question for you" section of my blog ... just to spice things up a bit ... so I'm gonna post this here ... 'cause it's just too good to delete. :D .... Stay tuned for more blogging!  I'm almost done with the busiest and worst semester of my life!  Thursday!  Thursday!!!  So more blogging to come, friends!  Yay!


Who are some of your heroes?

Post a comment to my blog or write me an e-mail at Faithful7326@aol.com to reply to this question! It's one of my favorite questions to ask and to answer!

Want to know my answer??? ;)  Good!  'Cause I'm gonna tell ya!!! :D

#1: Ben Nilsen
BEN NILSEN is a ROCK in my life - the most spiritually and emotionally stable person I know! He is my #1 spiritual thought buddy - I go to him for all my deep questions and thoughts about God. He pushes me to strive harder after Jesus and to become all that God has called me to be. He is so consistent - in work, in school, in relationships, in his walk with Christ. He is the BEST example of Christ I know, one of my best friends, and an amazing encouragement in my life.  Words can't express how much he has done for me over the past several months ... taught me so much, loved me so much, and has been an irreplaceable friend.

#2: Emily ("Love")
And EMILY KARAS is my BOSOM BUDDY! She is my #1 role-model. Her example and love for Jesus is one of the most inspiring experiences I've ever encountered. Her consistency in her walk with Jesus, in her love for her friends, and in her attitude - to NEVER give up no matter what God lets her way - are some of the biggest lessons I've learned from her. Her wisdom and love and consistency are irreplaceable in my life. And she is my #1 encourager and favorite hugger!

#3: James Nilsen. :)
JAMES ... Yep, he's another one of my heroes!  James is one of the godliest guys I've ever met. He is so consistent in striving after Jesus. He will mess up at times, as we ALL do, but He picks himself back up and keeps running the race! ... He is in love with his kids. He pours everything he is into his ministry. He absolutely adores the kids he serves. He just adores kids and young people, in general! ... One of my favorite things about James is that he not only wants to become the most amazing man of God that he can be, but he is striving hard after Christ so that he will become just that! ... He is the most compassionate person I know.  And he's got the biggest heart I've ever known. ... And whatta ya know? He's one of my best friends!  I also LOVE that he is a huge cheese!  He loves to laugh, act crazy, and give the biggest, cheesiest smiles you'll ever see!

#4: My dad.
My dad is one of the godliest men I have ever met.  He, Ben, and James are probably tied for first place. ;) .... He is gentle, kind, hilarious, consistent, an amazing provider, wise, and upstanding.  He's probably the most upstanding person I've ever met.  He hardly ever gets mad; he hardly ever gets offended.  He has a way of caring for his family that goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is always there to give godly, upright advice .... or to make me laugh. And he is incredibly consistent.  He never wavers.  No matter what's going on in his life, he never stops trusting Jesus and living for Him.  He buckles down and gets the job done.  He loves the Lord.  He is consistently in His word.  He is an amazing example of Christlikeness.  I really couldn't ask for a better dad.  Saying "I am blessed," is the understatement of the year when it comes to the gift of my dad!

Now ... tell me about YOUR heroes!  Please! :D

1 comment:

bnilsen said...

Hello Mical!

I can't tell you how great it feels to be someone's hero. Thanks for the constant encouragement!

Ben