Saturday, October 4, 2008

Picture Phone Scavenger Hunt :)

Quick "yay" story for you all.

Well, everyone knows I have the best friends in the world ... I mean, half of my blog is dedicated to those amazing friends! Yay! So ... my "yay" story is about a random activity we undertook yesterday. ... "Undertook" ... that's a fun word. ... Anyway ... here's the story. It should be short but fun!

If you ever get bored with your friends (Who has time to get bored these days! I don't remember the last time I was bored!), then try a scavenger hunt! Not just ANY scavenger hunt ... go to your local Wal-Mart for the hunt! ... Last night, after Higher Ground, er ... a trip to El Rodeo ... we went to Wal-Mart and had a picture scavenger hunt. :) We got out our handy picture phones and took off through the store. We broke up into 2 teams .... We had 10 minutes to take pictures of random items throughout the store, and then we met up again, switched phones with the other team and took off to see who could find the most items in 10 more minutes. (My team won - "Team Wade" ... comprised of me, Emily, Mags, and Jared). It was a fun time! ..... And I even found some more smiley face fruit snacks! (Head to my "It's the Simple Things" link on my page to read about the story behind the smiley gummies! It's a good story!) Fun times!

Well, that's all for now! :)

2 comments:

bnilsen said...

Hmm Mical, that would almost make hanging out at Walmart tolerable. : )

Thanks for everything.

Ben

emily said...

team Family Wade is rockin sweeeeet! haha!!!
BTW love... i changed my blog address, and name, and etc....
aneverdancingheart.blogspot.com
:)
i'm goofy.

i love you!
your other half emilywemily ;)