Monday, October 6, 2008

Wes' Testimony!!!!!!!

Ahhh!!!!!!!!! My brother sent me an e-mail today, and this is what it said! (It's his testimony!!!!!!!!!!!!) .................... "Yo mike, one of the guys on the team is putting on a bible study for guys on the team. I'm trying to put together my testimony... how does this sound? --- i dont have a very elaborate testimony. its pretty basic. My dad lead me to christ at an early age. however I'm not sure of the exact date/time. Ive been saved for so long that i tend to take it for granted from time to time and live for myself rather than for Christ... I know im saved becasue God always catches me. he convicts me and hits me with the realization that how i'm living is the wrong way. Living for Christ is a strugle however its the best decision ive ever made. God brings me peace and happiness i cannot understand. liiving for Christ is a gradual growing process." .............. Isn't that amazing?! MY brother! He loves Jesus! What an AMAZING blessing! (For those who know Wes well, know this is BIG for him!) Yay!

2 comments:

bmhs said...

Yay Wes!

emily said...

this makes me so happy.... your brother makes me smile and hearing that from him makes me smile REAL big for him!!!!