Wednesday, June 2, 2010

GoG 151: The Reminder

Last night, I went to the Women of Worth Bible study that a handful of the Grace ladies and myself attend. It's always a blessing. And last night's discussion brought us back to the concept of "eternal perspective." Basically every godly idea we can think about points us back to an eternal perspective. Trusting God deals with see things the way God sees them - eternal perspective. Waiting on God's timing deals with trusting Him - eternal perspective. Seeking out God's will for our lives deals with letting God do His thing no matter what we desire - eternal perspective. And on and on. :)

I don't have much more to say about our discussion last night and the idea of eternal perspective ... just remembering that it was my GoG yesterday because God is STILL teaching me about maintaining an eternal perspective in my life ... in all things. And it's always good to be reminded of God's lessons ... it's grace.

No comments: