Thursday, June 24, 2010

GoG 165: The Lonely Day

I don't get lonely very often. I'm a pretty independent person I think. I like being alone at times ... I NEED to be alone at times. But mostly, I NEED people, and I am re-energized in being with people. ... But sometimes, very rarely, but sometimes, I get lonely. A week ago Tuesday was one of those rare lonely days. I just woke up feeling lonely that day. I don't know why ... I still live at home, I get to hang out with my SoZo kids and church family every week ... but I just felt really lonely. So I called up Hannah and was so thankful she was free and wanted to hang out. We went to Red Robin for lunch, walked around the Metropolis, bought candles from Yankee Candle, and went to see Iron Man 2. What a fun day! And it was grace to have a friend to hang out with on a lonely day! :)

No comments: