Monday, June 9, 2014

Journey with Jesus Day 10

I've been so tired over the past couple of weeks.  I think we're just too busy.  I need a break, and I'm not sure when I'm gonna get one.  And I think my tiredness is leaving me discouraged.  I'm trying to keep the right perspective, but man, it's hard.  Just gotta keep practicing thankfulness and keep focusing my mind on Jesus and not on my circumstances.  That's what I'm learning this week.  And it was so cool ... last night, after I posted about how discouraged I was, my Jesus Calling was all about fixing my eyes on Jesus (Hebrews 12:2) and not on my circumstances.  God really does bring what we need right when we need it.

Well, sadly, I'm only a couple days behind with my Journey with Jesus posts, but I don't remember the last few days enough to post about 'em.  So Day 10 will be today instead of earlier this weekend.

Breakfast - bacon and eggs and toast
Lunch - 1/2 turkey sandwich, blue tortilla chips and avocado, and raw veggies
Snack - trail mix
Dinner - chicken and noodles, broccoli, asparagas, and yogurt with granola
64 ounces of water
And I worked in the yard again for a few hours today ... I counted an hour and 15 minutes of using the push mower as my workout ... man, that was tough!

Hope y'all are staying encouraged.  God is faithful ... even when we're tired and discouraged.

No comments: