Sunday, June 8, 2014

Struggling in the Journey

Well, I'm behind with my Journey with Jesus posts.  It only took 10 days ... bummer.  I'd just like to know ... how on earth do you keep up with your goals?  I feel like my goals were very attainable, but I just can't do it all.  I'm feeling incredibly overwhelmed right now ... and I'm trying not to be discouraged ... especially 'cause we just got back from an amazing worship service at church.  But I just don't know how to do it all.  Our dirty and clean laundry has been all over our bedroom floor for over a week!  I haven't been able to get the SoZo devos up consistently.  I have been reading my Jesus Calling and doing my prayer page, but it has been so rushed this past week ... and honestly only done so that I can say I did it for my Daniel Plan, not because I really wanted to do it.  It has been such a whirlwind week!  Sooo busy!  And this week isn't really gonna be any slower.  I just don't know how to do it all.  I need to get caught up with my Daniel Plan journaling and blogging, but I've gotta do my devotions and post the SoZo devos before Darrell wants to come to bed.  So even though I'm two days behind now, I will have to find time for it later. ... And ... I cheated and had my third dessert today.  Why aren't my goals sustainable?  Why can't I do this?  My goals honor God.  I've been trying to follow the Holy Spirit.  I just can't seem to do what needs to be done.

I'm sorry for the negativity.  Just struggling today ... and that's part of my journey with Jesus at times too.  Hopefully I can get back on track tomorrow.  Monday.  Whew.  Say a pray for me if you think about it.  Just need some encouragement tonight. ... Still trying ....
Good night :)

No comments: