Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Journey with Jesus Day 6

Short post tonight 'cause it's late, and I'm exhausted!

Breakfast - sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich on a whole wheat English muffin with half a glass of orange juice
Lunch - chicken, brown rice, cucumber slices, and garden-fresh strawberries
Snack - cashews and a Nature Valley granola bar
Dinner - McAlister's ... yeah, you guessed it.  I cheated and had my fourth sweet tea of the week.  Man, it was good!  I also cheated and had chips and queso.  And a BLT on wheat bread.
I drank 64 ounces of water and got my cardio in too ... an hour of unloading heavy shelves and boxes from my mom's big trailer and then 20 minutes on the elliptical later in the day.  Go, me!

Overall, a pretty successful day!  I also had a fabulous evening with my mother-in-law.  We had some wonderful discussion and Jesus time ... talked about faithfulness and past wounds and healing ... and it was just a real sweet time.  So my friends essential was definitely at work tonight!  So thankful for God-given support!  Peace out, all! :)

No comments: