Saturday, June 7, 2014

Journey with Jesus Day 9

My post is a bit late, but we didn't get in until 1:30ish last night (this morning).  I did get my Jesus Calling and prayer page done, but it was kinda a quickie. :( ... My mom and I had a great afternoon driving all over Indy to find good foods to eat.  We stopped at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and Meijer, filling the SECOND fridge my parents own.  Haha!  We're gonna keep working to eat healthy and try some new recipes.  And then Darrell and I were out late eating ice cream with Jared and Mags.  Haha!  So much for our trip to the healthy stores today.  No, it's all good.  It was one of our two desserts this week.  Good times, huh? :)

Breakfast - blueberry Greek yogurt with granola and mixed berries
Lunch - chicken, brown rice, mixed veggies, apple, cheese stick, and trail mix
Snack - blue corn chips and salsa and a cheese stick
Dinner - burger, corn, and green beans ... and my second sweet tea of the week
Dessert - cookies and ice cream
64 ounces of water :)

Hopefully, I'll get a workout in today 'cause I haven't worked out since Tuesday!

Have a good day, everyone!  I'll be posting again tonight!

No comments: