Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GoG 57: The Deep-Dish Pizza

I don't think I'm ever gonna get this blog 365 days thing right. At least not one per day. Ha!

Waaayyy back when .... a week ago Saturday, I believe ... my glimpse of grace came in the form of strangers asking me out to lunch. :) At the youth pastor's conference, I met a couple from Jesus the Messiah church in Indianapolis. Ha! It was funny because they know Pastor Roger (my pastor). We were awed by how small the world is. They knew I was at the conference alone and invited me to deep-dish, Chicago-style pizza for lunch the next day.

It was such a blessing because I was feeling rather alone a lot of the weekend because I didn't know anyone. .... So I got deep-dish pizza ... they paid for it. And it was such an encouragement to me. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: