Friday, March 26, 2010

GoG 83: The Breakdown

So .... I had a "breakdown" tonight in my BBF's car. It wasn't an easy "cry fest" and "spill my heart fest," but it was needed. Beyond needed. :)

I found out that I haven't let go of some disappointments that have happened in my life over the past 3 years. That's a bummer. But it's also grace ... God's grace! ..... God cares about me enough to bring about comments (moments) in our lives to bring the uglies to the surface. He doesn't want 'em to fester within us. He wants us to deal with 'em and let of 'em and ask forgiveness for 'em and move on from 'em. Praise God for that!!!!!

And praise God for a BBF who will listen and give advice and pray and stand by me in the midst of my uglies.

I will not be bitter. I will let go. I will trust God completely and overcome. And it's all because of a little thing called grace. :)

No comments: