Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Stolen Post (continued)!

Swweeet! Yep, I'm back at it! Blogging! I know I do it too much ... but it is a great outlet for me. It is a great way to wind down from the craziness of life. And I think some of you enjoy my posts on occasion as well. ;)

Here's the rest of that stolen post from Judy's blog ..... :)

4 places I've lived:
Indianapolis ... Francis Lane ... right down the street from my favorite cousin, Megan (until I was almost 6).
DANVILLE! The best town in the world!
Clayton, Indiana ... we were living with some friends for some reason ... perhaps it was during our transition to good old Danville.
And yeah ... that's all. Can't even name 4 places.

4 TV shows I watch:
Yeah ... I don't watch much TV. But when I do ... these are my favorites -
The Cosby Show (my all-time favorite!)
Family Matters
Bonanza
3 2 1 Penguins (I watch it on Saturday mornings sometimes ... heck yes, I love cartoons!)

4 places I've been:
Ducktown, Tennessee .... we stopped their on our way to a mission trip :) ... I mention it simply because Ducktown is about the coolest name for a town you can think of, and I was there once!
Bogalusa, Louisiana - this was the BEST mission trip EVER - and I got to go twice!
Texas/Mexico border ... mission trip my freshman year of high school - this is the farthest I've been away from home.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri - that's where my youth pastors live! And I get to see them in 32 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 websites I visit daily:
www.funandfaithful.blogspot.com - I love checking for comments ... and yeah, I usually leave a post just about everyday! ;)
www.midsummermeanderings.blogspot.com - yep, I heart your blog, Judy! :)
www. (Hannah's blog) .com - yeah, I forget your address, HayBay.
www. (Emily's blog) .com - and yeah, I forget your address too, em.

4 of my favorite foods:
POTATOES! - mashed, fried, baked!
STEAK!
Los Rancheros - chips and cheese dip!
Bean burrito from Taco Bell

4 places I'd rather be right now:
Calvary Chapel
Grace Fellowship
Higher Ground
New Zealand!

Okay ..... so that was fun! Off to read my Bible and do some homework! Have a fantastic day, my blogger friends! :D

No comments: