Thursday, September 25, 2008

One of the Best Inventions Known to Man (okay ... to Mical)!!! ;)

You guys!!! I experienced one of the coolest inventions I've ever seen - today - at 4:45pm!!! Listen to this! .........

I was in the UWC (the IUPUI University Writing Center) helping make copies of some of our handy handouts .... we headed downstairs to room 313 to make 20 copies of each. I went to learn how to use the copier ... so the fellow tutor I was with was gracious enough to let ME press all the buttons and put the paper in the appropriate places - in other words, I got to do the fun stuff. :D I mean, who doesn't like to push buttons? Seriously! So ... as if copying double-sided pages wasn't enough, I found out that this creative machine STAPLES THE PAGES FOR YOU!!!! Can you believe that?! ... I was flipping out! I had everyone in the surrounding area laughing at me because I was so awed! Who thought of THAT?! Someone amazing ... that's all I'm saying. Wow! AND ... as one last amazing note - this copier hole punches too! Wow! I told my fellow tutor, "Soon they'll be cooking our meals for us!"

Wow. Technology is advancing! Crazy! And oh, so much fun! (I'm sure this invention has been around for awhile - I'm out of the loop ... but it is one of those inventions that deserves praise - not the Jesus kind of praise, of course ... but the "wow, that's pretty cool" kind of praise!)

Too much fun! ............ I know I'm waaay too excited. But ya know, it's the simple things! ;)

That's all for now. :)

2 comments:

bmhs said...

Okay, wow, cool.

jan said...

I wish I had your energy. And that's all I'm going to say about that. :-)