Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Stolen Post! ;)

Yeah ... so I know I'm addicted to my blog. It's a lot like e-mail. When I need a break from homework throughout the day, I check my e-mail. I LOVE getting mail! I also check my blog - I LOVE getting comments! Waaay too much fun! Okay, so anyway ... I was checking Judy's blog this afternoon for a school project - honest! I am writing a biography about her for one of my non-fiction writing classes, and she pointed me to her blog for a couple of the questions. But! On my way to finding the posts about how she met her Mike, I stumbled across a fun "about me" kind of post. Yeah. I'll have to check the fun Mike posts after class. I've got about 8.25 1/2 minutes until I have to leave for class. Eek! We'll see if I can do this in that time! You know me! I'm oober longwinded!

4 jobs I've had:
1. "Assistant book handler" for my mom's book business - sorting books, stocking books on shelves, pricing books, pushing heavy shelves full of books, carrying heavy boxes of books, staring at books, taking money for books ... but hardly ever reading books. (June 2003 to present!)
2. IUPUI University Writing Center .... I read folk's papers and help them make their papers stronger. :) (Last fall to present) I love this job!
3 & 4 .... yeah, I haven't had any other jobs.

4 movies I'd watch over and over again:
Hairspray! .... I love musicals!
Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightley version) ... it's one of those comfort movies.
Monsters Inc. ... one of the BEST animated movies of all time!
Princess Bride ... wow, a good one!

One minute and counting .... shoot. It is impossible. I am way too longwinded. I'm off to my Religion class!

"Another Stolen Post" ... TO BE CONTINUED ................

No comments: