Friday, September 26, 2008

Needing Guidance?

Needing direction in your life right now? ........... ME TOO!

Here's a couple of verses I found in my Bible reading last night. Read these ... dwell on them ... take time with these by yourself (I mean - get your own Bible and look them up too!). ;)

Psalm 25:4-5
"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long."

I have really been needing guidance lately ... and God hasn't been very clear ... but He HAS been faithful. These verses are a new prayer in my life ... and for the life of a good friend. And I also wanted to encourage you, fellow bloggers. :) Keep trusting that God WILL guide; He WILL direct; He IS teaching; and we DO have HOPE in Him! Keep dwelling on His word. Keep looking to Him for all the strength and hope and healing and restoration that you so desperately need. Keep asking Him for guidance. He WILL give it!

Seek His Face! That's what I'm striving after!

2 comments:

Willy said...

Absolutely Mical!
Amen to that!
God is always in the lead (Thank goodness) and he is faithful!
Thank you for such an encouraging post!!

jan said...

I love how that verse says "my hope is in you all day long."
That means, at least to me, that we have to choose, ALL DAY LONG, to put our hope in Him. Minute by minute. When life doesn't make sense. When we're afraid. When we want answers.
Each and every minute, all day long.
Thank you for this one, Mical.
Judy