Friday, February 19, 2010

GoG 45: The Graceful Mical ... or not

Well, if you've been keeping up with my blog, you know that I like to tell stories about myself. By that, I mean ... I like to tell y'all about my spazziness, my blondeness, my well .... Micalness. :D

Monday night, I went to Red Robin with Maggie and Hannah. And while I was there ... within about 5 minutes of each other .... I practically threw the cardboard stand across the table and I spilled a full glass of water all over the table. .... It was one of those "you had to be there" moments ....

First, I knocked the cardboard stand off the table .... but it nearly flew across the room. Who knows what I was doing?
Then, I was reaching across the table to help Hannah move her burger basket ..... and I knock over my water .... what the heck? Ha ha! .... Again, you had to be there. But we all had a good laugh about it.

I am just so graceful .... uh ... yeah right. And my lack of gracefulness is grace if you really get down to it. Ha! Nice ....

No comments: