Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GoG 54: The Many Little Things

I think my glimpse of grace came in lots of little things today ......

~ Hugs from Andrea
~ A high five from Mathanael
~ "Making" Miss Emily's day at after school
~ Smiles from little Joseph
~ Thinking about how SYMC (Simply Youth Ministry Conference) is tomorrow!!!!
~ Hearing Mr. Doug and Mr. James (another non-Nilsen) :) say "man" about 50 times in the 5 minutes I was listening in on their conversation ... "Ah, man ... it was the Lord workin' man ... I mean, man, it had nothin' to do with me, man ... it was just the Spirit of the Lord workin', man. Ah, man ... God is faithful, man." (That was not the exact conversation, but oh, it was close!) Haha!
~ Simply thinking about how God has opened doors for ministry over the past couple of years
~ Phone call from Ben :)

All of these things were grace. Oh, I love my life! :)

No comments: