Thursday, April 1, 2010

GoG 90: The Tugging of the Heart

Ahh. And today ....

To expand on "The Callings Chat with PM," I will say that God is BIG. He if FAITHFUL. And He has a MIGHTY calling for my life.

I don't know what that calling is exactly. I've been searching it out for a while. It's been changing for a while. And getting better all the time ...... BECAUSE God is so big and faithful and has such mighty plans. :)

Over the past couple of years .... since the 6th or 7th time of failing the Praxis .... I've been feeling a tug on my heart. I haven't been exactly sure what it is. I've been pretty sure it was God for quite some time. But not exactly sure what the tug meant and continues to mean beyond that. All I am pretty confident about is that it's BIG! I KNOW that God has a big calling for my life. That BIG calling could be staying in Danville, leading SoZo, working two or three part-time jobs. That is BIG. Working with my SoZo kids is a MIGHTY calling! But that tug has been there all this time ..... and I think it's God preparing me for something different.

Over the past couple of years .... since the 6th or 7th time of failing the Praxis .... I've been feeling a tug on my heart .... as if God is going to call me away from Danville ... away from Calvary ... away from SoZo ... my home ... my friends ... my comfort zone. And this tugging is growing stronger as the months go by.

I don't know what it all means. But I'm excited! And I'm seeking God for His direction and provision. .... And that tugging is God's grace in my life. .... He has created me for great things! He CAN and WILL use me! I don't deserve to be used. I CAN'T be used without His power working in me!!! And yet He chooses to love me and mold me and use me! Praise the Lord!!!

Lord, continue to have your way in me.

I

AM

YOURS.

No comments: