Friday, May 14, 2010

GoG 113: The Emily Visit

I've never been more behind with my GoGs!!!! My project may be "ruined" ... but I'm gonna keep goin' even when I get super behind ... 'cause I'm still being blessed ... ha! Even though I had to either think super, super hard back to ... oh my word ... almost THREE weeks ago ... OR make up a glimpse of grace. Wow. Well, the next several posts will be brief ... but still grace. :)

GoG 113: The Emily Visit

The title says it all. Man. It's crazy. This GoG was way back around the time of Melissa's bridal shower ... the end of April. Whew!

My GoG was that Emily came to town for the weekend ... we hung out ... and even though we hadn't seen each other for a few weeks (when we're used to seeing each other 2-3 times a week!), it was like nothing had changed. And that's the mark of a truly intimate friendship - you can go away from each other for any amount of time, and nothing changes.

No comments: