Thursday, May 20, 2010

GoG 127: The Jon Hugs :)

Saturday, May 8th - My friends, Jason and Melissa, got married!!!!! So exciting! Such a good day! I got to help clean up, talk to some pretty great people, give Jason and Melissa a hug ... it was a fun day. But the best part of the day was hugs from Jon. (For those who read my blog consistently, you may notice that I blog about this guy a lot ... you might think I'm in love with him or something ... probably 'cause I AM! ... Ha! Anyways ....) Jon is just a cherished friend of mine. I have a very few friends who hold a super dear place in my heart - and Jon Adamson is one of them. He's one of those life-giving friends ... ya know, the kind that every single time you're around 'em, you feel better about life! :) ... Well, I don't get many hugs from this guy. I love hugs from him! But I don't get many. And that Saturday, I got not one but two! Two hugs from my buddy, Jon! And it simply made my day! Hugs are pretty great when they are from dear friends ... they are so great that they are glimpses of God's grace. :)

No comments: