Thursday, May 20, 2010

GoG 126: The Witch and the Dolls

One of my kidos - Kaycee Marshall - loves to act. She's really good too! Hilarious. Sweet. Fun. She's got a super great acting personality! ...... She was in a play the first weekend of the month: "I Hate Shakespeare!" It was pretty hilarious - would've been even more funny if I knew more of Shakespeare's work ... Richard III? Henry the something or another? I don't know. Give me Hamlet or A Midsummer Night's Dream ... maybe even The Taming of the Shrew. Ha! Anyways ... Kaycee played a cheerleader and a witch. Her witch character was hilarious. She had a cauldron, green skin, long black hair, and a couple of dolls who played as her "fellow witches." It was great to see her act and just simply go and support her.

It's such a gift of God's grace to have my kidos .... and to travel to their events - whether they be plays, karate performances, basketball, softball, whatever! They are MY kids - and they are so talented!

No comments: