Monday, May 31, 2010

GoG 146: The Southern Gospel Marathon

Thursday was the last day of the Mackinaw trip. Hannah and I didn't doddle getting home that day. I needed to get back by 6pm for worship team practice, so we headed straight down through Michigan, into Indiana, and home. And my glimpse of grace for Thursday was listening to Southern Gospel with Hannah. Mmm ... it was good. :) I was excited because Hannah likes harmonies too. So I was able to share my joy, my passion for Southern Gospel music with her a good chunk of the ride home. I guess I know several people who really enjoy Southern Gospel, but I know far more who don't. So I always get excited when I can share my love of male 4-part (or more) harmony with people.

Yay! :)

1 comment:

bakerhj said...

Guess what I did when I got home? Downloaded some Southern Gospel from iTunes!!! Been singing along to it all weekend!! I think I might be hooked! :D