Thursday, May 20, 2010

GoG 121: The Skit Prep

Back to the GoG'in .... still sooooo behind! ;)

GoG 121: The Skit Prep

This past Sunday night, the SoZo youth and myself ... along with some cool parents ... put on a spaghetti dinner and a show as a fundraiser for our mission trip this summer. Well ... oh, so long ago ... back on day 121 of this 365-day year ... we had our first skit practice. I'm on the worship team this month, so I can't be back in Sunday School until 9:30am instead of 9am. Before worship, I set the youth to work on the skits. It was our very first practice, and there was no adult in the room ... so I was a little worried they wouldn't get much done. But I walked back there after worship, and they had the entire first skit done, practiced, and nearly ready to go! I was so proud! And it was my glimpse of grace for the day because my kids are amazing! And I was reminded of that! :)

No comments: