Saturday, May 22, 2010

GoG 140: The GVB Concert ... INCREDIBLE!!!

*Big Sigh*

Man ... I got back from the greatest concert of my life last night! The Gaither Homecoming at Conseco ... last night! Gosh, it was so good! I won't say too much about it here 'cause I'm gonna expand on it on my new blog (www.micalsbucketlist.blogspot.com) .... 'cause going to a GVB concert is on my bucket list. So read there, if you wanna here some little stories about the evening. :)

My glimpse of grace for yesterday was male 4-part/5-part harmony. *Another big sigh* Oh my goodness! I am in love! Some of you know that David Phelps is my all-time favorite singer! Amazing voice!!!! Well, last night .... oh, man .... last night, I heard another guy - Wes Hampton - who was just as incredible!!! Wow! These brilliant talents were my glimpse of grace yesterday. I nearly cried half a dozen times! The harmonies are so gorgeous! And GOD gave them their talent for me to enjoy. Man, oh man ... I N C R E D I B L E ! ! ! You MUST youtube David Phelps ... and then Wes Hampton! Do it! I'm serious! You'll NEVER hear a sweeter sound!!!!

1 comment:

bmhs said...

Mmm....Gaither's are wonderful.

So glad you could go in person! :)

Alex